Last updated: November 21, 2020
This Limited Warranty applies to physical goods, and only for physical goods, purchased from Lightboard Studio (the “Physical Goods” herein).
1. WHAT DOES THIS LIMITED WARRANTY COVER?
This Limited Warranty covers any defects in material or workmanship under normal use during the Warranty Period, as determined by Lightboard Studio.
During the Warranty Period, Lightboard Studio will, at its discretion, repair or replace products or parts of a product that proves defective because of improper material or workmanship, under normal use and maintenance, at no charge to the purchaser.
This Limited Warranty is only applicable to the original purchaser and is not transferrable to others.
The Limited Warranty is void if the Physical Goods are found to be modified, altered or tampered with by anyone other than Lightboard Studio. This includes, but is not limited to, repairs or attempted repairs undertaken by anyone other than Lightboard Studio or persons nominated by Lightboard Studio.
2. WHAT WILL WE DO TO RESOVLE ISSUES?
Lightboard Studio will, at its option, either:
- Repair or replace the Product using new or refurbished replacement parts
- Exchange the Product with a new or refurbished Product
- Issue a partial or full refund of the purchase price
3. HOW LONG DOES THE COVERAGE LAST?
The Warranty Period for Physical Goods purchased from Lightboard Studio is one year from the date of purchase.
A replacement Physical Good or part assumes the remaining warranty of the original Physical Good or one year from the date of replacement or repair, whichever is longer.
4. WHAT DOES THIS LIMITED WARRANTY NOT COVER?
This Limited Warranty does not cover any problem that is caused by:
- Conditions, malfunctions or damage not resulting from defects in material or workmanship
- Conditions, malfunctions or damage resulting from negligence, improper maintenance or modification
- Natural causes including but not limited to lightning, flood, or other natural disaster
- Theft or loss of the Physical Goods
The purchaser shall assume all risk of loss or damage to the Physical Good while in transit to us.
5. WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO DO?
To obtain warranty service, you must first contact us to determine the problem and the most appropriate solution.
For heavy and/or bulky Physical Goods, such as (but not limited to) lightboards, we will arrange to repair or collect the Product from you at a date and time decided and set by Lightboard Studio.
For lightweight or non-bulky Physical Goods, such as (but not limited to) pens, erasers, and similar accessories, the original purchaser may be asked to deliver them to us, in either their original packaging or packaging providing an equal degree of protection, including any accessories or documents that shipped with the Physical Goods to the address specified by Lightboard Studio.
6. HOW TO CONTACT US
You can contact us by visiting our contact page on our website.